The most awaited event for all the music lovers out there is coming to India. Yes, Lollapalooza India just unveiled its line-up and it has got everyone excited. The event will be held on January 28 and 29 at the Mahalaxmi Race course in Mumbai and looks quite promising.
It is clear that it will be an expensive affair, since the ticket price is said to range from almost ₹9000 to ₹65000. While many look forward to this event, we couldn’t help but wonder what more could have been done with this money! And here are some surprising discoveries we made.
1. Have you ever dreamed of living in South Bombay? Well, you can rent an apartment with Lollapalooza ticket money Peddar Road.
2. No one should be denied pleasure. With this amount, you can almost give 10 of your friends one vibrator.
3. You can take a four-day trip to Dubai and explore some of the best places there.
4. High five if you are a momo lover! If the cost of momo plate is Rs 80, you can get almost 812 plates from your Lollapalooza ticket money. Just imagine that.
5. While we still couldn’t tell the difference between the iPhone 13 and 14. With Lollapalooza ticket money we could buy one iPhone 13.
6. A 166 cup Java chip frappuccino at Starbucks. This revelation made my day already!
7. A 94-month premium subscription to Netflix. of Netflix Premium plan offers 4K HDR streaming across a phone, tablet, computer or TV.
8. Smog in Delhi is the main talking point city. You can gift someone or buy 7 air purifiers with that money.
9. Open a Public Insurance Fund calculate and take a step towards long-term investment.
10. Catch twenty Jack Daniel’s Tennessee 750 ml bottle.
What would you do with that money? Tell us in the comments section.
Know more: 10 Life-Changing Festivals You Should Add To Your Bucket List